008
Wednesday, December 19, 2007 / 11:20 PM
I think James Bond should come out with another movie 008 instead of the cliche 007 soon cause 2007 is long gone,
by next year of course. So, I was just minding my own business, surfing
inet for god knows what and saw an announcement saying that we should check inet on 21/12/2007 cause they will be posting on our 2008 classes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed now cause everyone would want to be in the same class as the fantabulous lovelayes, the ONEOHFOURIANS right?! So, I bless everyone who is going to whatever class next year, cause it is not up to our choice as to which class we would get into. I remember Rachel Tan, our PIT, saying that we
should be in the same class next year but this sort of stuff is normally screwed up. But..we should always believe in fate! Shouldn't we??
-
gives a silent rolling of the eyes, as if it isn't always silent-