Abnormal Night
Sunday, December 30, 2007 / 12:50 AM
Woah! I can absolutely say that I've exercised superior helpfulness this past 2 hours.
I've helped my cousin, Vic, and her friend, Cherry by teaching them how to change blogskins, links and etc. on MSN. This is the first time I'm grateful to have this non-living thing. I was so NOT planning to go online but somehow I did and became the helpful 24h cousin and "friend's cousin" I am now. But..it's a
GOOD feeling to know I've at least made a change in someone's life in the past 2 hours. You know what?! I'm addicted to the Mr Men and Little Miss series now! All of them are like SOOOOO adorable! So, I shall post pics of some of them now and YOU will know why I'm addicted to them like a gambler is addicted to gambling now! Haha. Pardon my abnormal sense of humour!:D
Little Miss Busy

Little Miss Chatterbox

Little Miss Contrary

Little Miss Dotty

Little Miss Magic

Little Miss Lucky

Little Miss Greedy

Little Miss Giggles

Little Miss Star

Little Miss Tidy

Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Curious

Little Miss Splendid

Little Miss Tiny

and
MANY MORE!But I'm not posting cause it's
TIRING!Now I shall post the
Mr Men!:b
Mr Bounce

Mr Bump

Mr Chatterbox

Mr Cheerful

Mr Clever

Mr Forgetful

Mr Funny

Mr Happy

Mr Mischief

Mr Noisy

Mr Nonsense

Mr Perfect

Mr Wrong

Ok!That's all for today.
I'm tired.
Shall post soon!
p.s. Have fun looking at the cute darlings!-
ends in a drawl-