New Everything
Monday, December 17, 2007 / 4:20 PM
YAYA, looking at the title above, you would think that,"OK, Kim bought so much stuff that she had nothing to do but boast about them." NO!!Precisely! I bought lots of stuff but all of them are for 2008's school year. You can critisize now,"Trust Kim to remind me about that..."Kays, but that is a fact!The new school year is coming, I'll be kind and say,"Yay!RGS is such a cool school that the exams which I anticipate and the homework which I love would be soooo coooool!"BUT!!In actual fact, I'm lamenting. Why does the holiday end so fast?!One minute its the first day of the holiday and the next, it is last. So what if I went to Taiwan for 6 days in the middle, it's still preparing for the next year for me when I come back. :(At first I didn't think much about it and then my mum had to go on,"Kimberly, have you bought your schoolbag?Do you have enough socks?Have you bought your school shoes?"And that's when I realised the severity of this and came to blog about it so beware girls,the next time you have freedom is this day next year so let's countdown for 17th December 2008, 4.28pm.
p.s. I shall post pics of my trip soon cause my mum has taken my cam away for developing.