新年快乐
Tuesday, February 5, 2008 / 8:22 PM
YOYOYO! I'm back everyone!
So, thks to weizhen who reminded me to update cause I'm super lazy nowadays and can't be bothered to type, except for stuff like homework. So, before I start my ranting, let me say..
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!:DToday was so sweet can? Mindy's friend, a Malay, said that she would wear red cause it is the colour of prosperity for us Chinese and would show that she respected this race! SEE?!Even non-Chinese know Chinese cultures better than us. tsktsk. And I made hoon kuei, nasi lemak and acar (I don't know how it's spelt) today! The nasi lemak was super fragrant, even though I seldom eat Malay food and the hoon kuei was so sweet! The acar was so-so but still nice enough for me to continue eating. HEHE. And I finished 3/4 of my nasi lemak just for lunch. UHH.. I think I'm gonna wear grey jeans tomorrow. THAT WAS RANDOM! Cause while I'm typing, my mind is wandering elsewhere, to what I would wear tomorrow. So, MINDY TAN! If you are reading this, please wear home clothes tml or you would suffer dire consequences. PLS! Cause it shows class spirit. I know you love 2ohfive too! :D
But Jap was stupid! Zhi Tian changed her CCA and abandoned me in Jap. :( But at least I still have Daphne and her friend beside me. :) Do not be too guilty cause I was so tired that I wanted to just lie down on that stiff table and start snoring. RS was ok except that I totally could not understand what the teacher was talking about on the chemistry suggestion as he was NOT singaporean and speaks like, BRITISH english. sian. I think this is quite a good length! So, tata.
p.s. Mr Toh said tata when he left the class today. UHH..:0