日本語はとても難しいですね。
Monday, February 25, 2008 / 5:36 PM


"I HATE JAPANESE EXAMS!""THEY TOTALLY
SUCK!"
Ok, sorry for the outburst cause I'm really stressed out right now. I can't read the comments which my Jap teacher had sent back for E-Learning homework and I have this whole pile of Jap stuff which I have to study before this
stupid,irritating,crazily-hard, test. Guides contingent was very tiring today as we had to wait till the second bell rang before we could start singing the National Anthem and hence, we had to stand there under the hot sun, wearing the hot Guides uni, and wait patiently for it. Thinking Day Rally was much more boring than I had expected but at least I know how it is like now and more about guides etc. Gwen said that she saw me BUT I didn't. :( I better put on some specs the next time I go so that I won't miss this chance again.
"NO BLOGGING TILL SOME OTHER TIME."