Drills
Sunday, February 17, 2008 / 2:30 PM
Friday was Total Defence Day and we had fire drills!!WOW! The fire alarm was so soft that I thought it was the recess bell at first untill Mrs Poon started asking us to hurry. Because Joanna was on the wheelchair, me, Jessie, Amanda K, Rachel and many others had to go the long way to the field, with Jessie pushing the wheelchair and me and Amanda holding the crutches. It was fun though, cause we were all laughing and joking about, though it was supposed to be an EMERGENCY. Well, if it had been a real fire, and all of us perished in it, at least our last memory was a happy one. :) Then, when we were on the field, we all sat down on the muddy grass and this SUPER big grasshopper came jumping onto my sleeve and I cooly shook it off, talk about the braveness of RGS girls. LOL! We waited for very long, then Mrs Shirley Tan, Mrs Hoo, Mr Tan and Mr Toh started talking. So, BLAHBLAH. Then, we got the news!!Whoohoo! We had one hour of free time for us to eat our food rations, Kong Guan Biscuits, though assembly would be used as a replacement for the block which we missed and we had to stay in class. I SERIOUSLY SLEPT DURING THIS ONE HOUR! cause I was so tired and everything so I plopped down on my table and slept. This was the time when Amanda L hurt her hand. From the bottom of my heart, I hope she would recover soon cause ya-you-know-why. cause I'm not sadistic and everything. That was basically the main event of the day cause I had nothing interesting whatsoever after that.
On Saturday, I went to Julia's house for the CNY party! I loved it!It was so simple and homely and me, YX, Persa and Julia got the chance to gossip about school, classmates etc. and Julia's sister, Janice and this little 21 mths old baby, Germaine were so cute!!and I took Germaine's photo of course, WHAT'S THIS THING ABOUT EVERY BABY BEING SO CUTE?:) So, thks Julia for being such a fun friend and inviting me to the party cause I totally enjoyed every second of it and to the others for making my day.