
I'm talking to you my dear.
I think that Japanese would be much more fun if there were no tests like the one I'm studying for right now, Chapter 15 chapter quiz. If only there wasn't this quiz tomorrow, I could have studied for Geog. It should be my main priority right now. I don't know whats wrong with me these two weeks, esp. with Chinese, History, Jap, English and Geog tests. It certainly has caused me to have ugly and deep eyebags,which I told Julia and YiXian. Well, I do not want to have so many tests!!I know it's meant to check on your daily work but why all in 2 weeks?? Luckily for me, I have Aestatics tomorrow which means that I would be rather free the entire day except for at night when I have to study for Geog.
JUST GET OVER WITH IT!p.s.This blogskin is the most unique one I've ever seen in my life.