Friday "NIGHT"
Friday, July 4, 2008 / 5:32 PM

hey everyone out there!!
It has been a longlonglong time since I last posted. Until Natalie reminded me today. I'm so absolutly tired of everything! But, since it's such a nice Friday, we shall not spoil it by talking about KN. (since it's a secret, this shall be kept in abbrieviation and fyi, it does not represent KIMBERLY NG.)
Yesterday, went for Jap. sensei seriously had mood problems, and he scolded the teacher's pet!!
I was talking to Kuiyan after Jap and I said that if we met people who interrupted us as we walked to the MRT station, I would say,
" すみません。私は中国語がわからないだから..そして、私は忙しいから、今はちょっと..”
And the person would think that we are Japanese and leave us alone.xD
Today, I went out with Nat at Lot 1 after school. cause it is/was the only Friday that I'm absolutely free. We went in Mini Toons at least 4 times I think. :D
SAY QI-EESE. (you will only know what this means if you are in HP elections)