UPDATE!!
Monday, July 14, 2008 / 1:57 PM

"I know that this blogskin looks ghey. "
Well, I have been doing lots of work these few days. AND I still have not finished all my homework. People might be wondering why am I posting at this time of the day. Doesn't she have to go to school?:( It just so happens that we are on holiday for the entire week so, I don't have to go to school. :D
Seriously, there hasn't been anything interesting that has come along for the past few days except that I realised that the 16 year old boy who was shot and paraded around until he died during the Hock Lee Bus Riot was actually my piano teacher's uncle. This is so totally true cause I checked wiki and they wrote that he was Chong ___ Chong. And my piano teacher's surname is Chong so you get my idea.
Tomorrow, I actually have to go back to school to do some survey just for 1
hour!! But I'm going Kinokuniya afterwards, and I can't wait! I want to see if
there's Camp Rock soundtrack, Guo Ni's books and Gakuen Alice Vol. 16.
That's all for the update. Told'ya that I didn't have anything to talk about.