STUPID
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 / 9:01 PM
MAN!
Today was such a stupid day, with 3 exams in a row. GEOG, CHI AND MATH. I can feel my brain cells literally draining out of my brain. And we had JAP after that, which was totally つまらないand I actually argued with the teacher's pet. I seriously think that his way of thinking is really UNIQUE for a gay. Oh, and 4 Jap people came today and sensei wanted us to converse with him but we didn't know what to ask, so we just wrote the questions out. The person who came to our grp was 13 yrs old, still shorter than me HA!, and his hiragana and kanji were so pro and nice, although I couldn't read the kanji so had to ask him to write in hiragana too.xD But I think it was still quite interesting cause it's not like we get to converse with JAP PEOPLE everyday along the streets.
P.S. JONAS BROTHERS' "A LITTLE BIT LONGER" IS OUT TODAY :D