Finally, I'm back with a post!!
Recently I've been just so busy with all the exams, esp. Jap oral which is tomorrow and Jap EOY this Friday. So, I've been very tired in lessons like those of KN.
So, my new craze nowadays is ARASHI! I think they are really cool and their voices just fit so perfectly with one another. I think Ohno is the best though, he has a really nice voice and good leadership skills.+ he's funny! I think Aiba is my next favourite, then Nino, then Sho, and lastly, Mastumoto Jun. However, their voices sound too nice to be true so they might just be my "favourites", not mentioning/ alienating any of them here. Ohno's new drama, Maou has also finished showing! It's going to be my next wanna-watch drama after EOYs. It's really nice from what I see in the preview, if you know Joo Ji Hoon, he acted in the Korean version of it.
I really really wish that exams would be over soon..and I'll be just slacking all day long. Got to go, I really need to study for Jap oral.:)