2nd episode of this wonderful drama is finally airing today!! I think that Ohno's really cute in it and I can't wait to see more of this drama! Even though the plotline is not as interesting as Ryusei no Kizuna, at least the characters are fun-loving and cute.:) I love the song Ohno sang at the beginning! It's going to be included in the next Arashi single and I can't wait! "Believe" will also be in it; i wanna watch ヤッターマン too..hope it comes to Singapore.
Endo sensei likes Nino! I find that Nino's just fine but he's really good at acting as compared to the rest of Arashi but I still like Ohno best. >.<
Oh watch this video! Yamapi was so funny. (take note of his expression)
profile
kimberly
I absolutely absolutely love Ohno Satoshi and Arashi. 関ジャニ∞ and NEWS KATTUNHey! Say! JUMP Joe Jonas and Jonas Brothers Rafflesian oneohfourian twoohfive THREEOHSIX raffles guides:)
jap student
jps chinesedance:)